Saturday 30 March 2013

Small Haul!

Hey guys!

So today I went up town with my family, and I didn't buy much but I bought stuff haha.

Let's get started.

So firstly, I saw this beautiful navy blue jumper that has a grey shirt collar underneath. I just fell in love with it, my 2 favourite colours. I got this from Matalan, but I have forgot the price wow.

Oh, whilst I was in Matalan by the way, I was point out e v e r y blue and white striped thing that I saw hahaha silly me.


The second thing I bought was this gorgeous knit plaited cream/off-white woolly jumper that I absolutely adore. The only thing I don't like about it, is that the arms are fitted, which isn't my thing, but other than that, it's perfect. Also from Matalan and I also don't know the price.

The next few things I bought were:
From left to right:
Classics Nail Polish Remover
Medium Black Hair Doughnut
Latest Elle Magazine
Supersoft Volume Boost Apple Shampoo
Herbel Essences Uplifting Volume Shampoo
Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub.




And the next two pictures, I cheekily picked up some Love Hearts and some Rock Pops Lollipops.

I hope you enjoyed this, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment