Saturday 23 February 2013

E.L.F Eyebrow lifter & filler REVIEW

Hey guys! 

This is an review on a e.l.f eyebrow product I have purchased recently.

So, yesterday the post came, and so did this. It's a 2 ended eyebrow set which has a filler on one side (brown) and the lifter on the other (pale peach).

I tried it.

My eyebrows felt like they were glued to my face, it felt horrible and disgusting and no. I didn't think my eyebrows could feel that bad, ever. But they did. It was horrific. I'm going to stick to powders.
Also, lets not forget the lifter. I tried that as well. It went all blochy and flakey under my eyebrow. It not only looked unattractive but also felt it. I didn't feel like me. So I guess I'm just sticking to powders for my eyebrows and eyeshadows for my highlight. 

1/10

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment