Saturday 16 February 2013

Hoodie/Cardigan Collection!

Hey!

Yet again another post. I did say I owe you haha.

Well like the title said, this is going to be my hoodie collection. Well, cardigans really?

Okay, so my first one is from New Look for £12. It's a burgundy cardigan, as you can see. I liked it because I saw some people wearing it at my school, and I instantly fell in love. It was thick for the winter, but there is a downside to it. On the arms, where I mostly scrape them on walls, and other people, they went all bobbly and bitty. Which was a shame because it was a really nice cardigan.

My next cardigan was my upgrade to the burgundy one above. I got this because of the bobbly sleeves. It's a light grey coloured hoodie, the exact same really but from Topshop for £16. Although it was a bit more expensive than the burgundy one, it was worth the money as I don't really have any problems with it. I wear this one mostly for school as I have a burgundy school bag and if I wore a burgundy cardigan nearly the same colour, it would blend and I don't really like blending. So I loved this.

My next cardigan is the first one I ever bought for high school. It's a light blue colour which has a zig-zag pattern on the draw strings. It's a thin material and I think I got it from George, at Asda. It was a long time ago which I purchased this so I'm just guessing it was about £10. I have the same exact cardigan but in a different colour next to this in the picture above. It was the same as the blue, at £10 from the same place. The only downside I have to this is that they have thin hoods which go inside out a lot. I can not stand inside-out hoods! I'll just go up to strangers and turn their hood the right way round, that's how bad it is. Anyway, that's another subject.
Okay, nearly done now! My last one is this dark grey hoodie from Primark in the Atmosphere brand. I'm not sure how much it was because my mum bought it me. I've only worn it about once or twice because it's quite thin material and if you live in the UK, England, you know it's always freezing!



Bye for now x

No comments:

Post a Comment