Monday 27 May 2013

New Look & Select Haul.

Well, hey there stranger!

How long has it even been? I'm unbelievable.

Anyway, today I went shopping with my sister and her boyfriend and I was so excited to post on my blog again because it's been too long. 

P.S: Please excuse the pictures I've took in the mirror, I realise they're rubbish quality.

New Look - £24.99
Well, I went into New Look, wandering about and then I spotted it. I ran to it, I picked my size up and I rushed into the changing rooms. If you know me, you will know how much I like my denim blues and my navy blues. Well, this beautiful denim playsuit was just perfect. I love the floral pattern on it and I also love how baggy it is on me. In England we've recently started getting warmer weather and yesterday I wore my other playsuit, but I felt as though I needed a change. It wasn't exactly on my list to buy this but I love it. I had such a funny experience in the changing rooms, but I'll tell you that at the end. 
Here I go again rambling on. 


New Look - £19.99
Just as I was going to pay for my playsuit, I spotted this out of the corner of my eye. 
I haven't worn a dress in about 9 years.
Ihaven'twornadressinabout9years.
I h a v e n ' t w o r n a d r e s s i n a b o u t 9 y e a r s.
Just putting that out there. 
I was basically screaming at myself to buy at least 1 dress whilst I was out shopping. I had so many doubts about this dress, I've kept the receipt and the tag on it because I know I'll never wear it but I just liked it. I loved the beautiful spotty pattern on it and I adored the aztec pattern at the bottom of the dress. It's such a soft material so it's not too thick for the summer weather. 


Select - £8

After we finished shopping in New Look, I ventured on down to Select. I didn't find much there that I liked and then there was a little corner of navy blue+white striped clothing. I adored this corner and I spent a good 10 minutes admiring and investigating that section. I finally made a decision to pick this top. I just loved the thin flared material. It's so light in weight and it's also a good thing for the warm weather. I loved the buttons on it and the part at the bottom of the buttons where it has some spare fabric which you tie together. I love this top so much and I will be wearing it a lot.


That's all I got for today, even though it's a bit short, it's better than nothing?

Bye for now!


Okay so the story about when I was in the changing room:
My sister came in with me because you know, every girl needs another persons opinion on their clothes haha. Well, I tried on a size 8 in the blue denim playsuit, it was fine getting it on, I loved it infact. It fit perfectly. But then when I tried to get it off...

I was crying from laughter because I couldn't get my arms back out of the sleeve holes. My sister was nearly wetting herself at me and I was just there with a bent arm trying my best to get it off haha.

I bet everybody outside the changing rooms were thinking, "what's going on in there?"
All I was shouting was, "Pull it! Pull it down!"


Oh my. It's been such a day and I'm so glad I shared it with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment