Saturday 16 February 2013

My obsession!

Hey again guys!

So, like I said, I'd make up for the time which I haven't posted to you.

Well these are 4 of my obsessions which I have come by, this week!

The first one, which has actually been my obsession for a while is blue and white stripes. I don't know what interests me in them really, because most of them go horizontally which actually make you look a bit wider in your body shape than you already are. Also most of them are bulky block stripes which also are the downsides to them. I guess I just love their navy blue colour. If there is anything in a shop which notice that has blue and white stripes on, I automatically like it. Sometimes I've even picked out some of my Dad's new shirts (which is in a picture below) because of this obsession. It's taken over my life! Haha. I definitely love Louis Tomlinson's style because he's a stripe lover too! If any of you know me personally, you know I like 1D but I didn't even notice he liked stripes until my friend told me. Yes, I'm blabbing on again wow.

This is one of my obsessions I'm crazed about at the moment. I don't know why but I love them!
From left to right;
Top row-
La Coq Sportif hoodie. (My sister's boyfriend's, which i've stolen because it's oversized)
Blue and white knitted jumper. (£24)
Blue and white stripes with bows. (£12)
Middle row-
Blue and brown jumper with collar. (£18)
Blue, white and navy stripe jumper. (My Dad's! £20)
Simple blue and white striped jumper. (£20)
Bottom row-
Small blue and white striped with tan straps. (£24)
Navy blue pumps with small fabric striped (£14)
Blue and pink slippers (£8)
Blue and white striped rucksack with tan straps and big pocket. (£48)


Bye x


No comments:

Post a Comment