Sunday 10 March 2013

My bath rituals!

Hey guys! Well you've probably read the title so let's get to it!


So, first of all I start running my bath, obviously. But before the water reaches the top of my bath, I oil the basin a tiny bit with Johnson's baby oil (second from left). By doing this it means it will mix into the water. After I've done that, I also add the tiniest amount of RadianB Foaming Muscle Soak (first from the left). I don't like a lot of bubbles in my bath, so I add a small amount which just makes it smell great! 

Whilst my bath is running, I go over to the sink and wet my hands. Then I wet my face and pour a small amount of E.L.F Mineral Facial Cleanser (forth from left) into my hand and rub my hands together to make a lather. I put it on my face and wipe off with my muslin cloth. After that I dry my face, and then get my NSPA Hot Cloth Polish (third from the left) and rub it into my fingertips. It reminds me a lot of Sudocrem but anyway, I put it on my face as an exfoliator and wipe off using my muslin cloth again with lukewarm water.

After that I tie my hair up and then get into my bath and relax for about 5-10 minutes. 

Then I take a simple soft sponge and put on a reasonable amount of Lux Shower Heavenly Milk Shower Cream (fifth from the left) and obviously wash myself down. 

When I've done all that I get out of the bath and wash my hair over the bath because I don't like doing it in the bath, it's just not right! Haha. I use BB Beautiful Brunette Moisturising Shampoo (seventh from the left) which makes my hair feel very clean even though it's wet. Then I lock in the moisture with Simple Gentle Care Conditioner (ninth from the left)

When I've done that I wrap my hair in a towel and towel dry it. Then I lightly mist over my hair Thickening Hair Spray (tenth from the left) 

After I've finished absolutely everything, I do my lips. I use E.L.F Lip Exfoliator (eighth from the left) which tastes and smells so sweet I could just sit there and eat it. Then I use my finger to rub that in, lick it away and apply some Original Vaseline (sixth from the left) 

I know this post is extra long but it makes up for the amount of time I haven't posted! I apologise so much.


Oh!

I forgot, when I've finished all of that I make a "healthy" *winks* chocolate milkshake with Nesquik!

I hope you had fun reading this although it's extra long! 

Bye xx

No comments:

Post a Comment